Test Engineer - Mobile & Web Services
Skyfire is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to conduct tests for validation of web services using applications and various web browsers from both desktop and mobile devices. These tests involve validating Skyfire backend services which support both our carrier and direct to consumer products.
- Collaborate with development team, product managers, and operations to create test plans and test cases to ensure complete test coverage.
- Conducting manual and automated tests.
- Investigate and file bugs during the qualification stage of the software development life cycle.
- Enhance QE productivity through documenting test procedures and other best practices.
- Developing tests using Selenium (Java).
- 5+ years in a test engineering role.
- Use of mobile devices for testing (Android/iPhone/iPad)
- Extensive browser based testing from both desktop and mobile devices.
- Use of Selenium or other UI test automation tools required.
- Experience in writing complete software test cases.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working in small collaborative teams to solve challenging technical problems.
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
- Self starter working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to assess complex technical requirements.
- Adept at trouble-shooting and problem analysis.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com
Submit resumes to:
Skyfire Labs, Attn: Staffing
779 East Evelyn Ave Suite 200
Mountain View, CA 94041
Skyfire is dedicated to leveraging the power of cloud computing to radically improve the mobile Internet experience for both operators and their consumers.
Skyfire’s innovative, next-generation carrier cloud approach to mobile video and data optimization provides wireless operators with huge cost savings, elastic capacity, and the ability to surgically enhance quality of experience on a per-stream level. The company has also introduced the first mobile browser extension platform to enable robust contextual & social browsing, as well as enhanced monetization opportunities for operators.
The company currently counts 3 of the largest mobile operators in the world as customers for its Rocket Optimizer™ and Skyfire Horizon™ solutions. Skyfire has honed its video & data optimization and mobile monetization capabilities through a variety of top-selling consumer applications, which have more than 20 million worldwide downloads to date.
Skyfire was founded in 2007, and in located in Mountain View, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Note to recruiters and recruitment agencies
Skyfire does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies. Skyfire will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that does not have a signed Skyfire Contingency Search Fee Agreement prior to the date of such submission. Skyfire shall not be liable for any payments to agencies for unsolicited submissions and the submitter should have no expectation of payment of any kind from Skyfire.